Tuesday 28 February 2012

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

As many of my friends and relatives know, I have what I think as of endearing (but most would say annoying) habit of carrying trival pursuit cards about in my handbag.
This practise of mine has now gone on for years.
Any why not? There is nothing more perfect in a uncomfortable silence, or when your in a cue at the bar or night club loo to pull out a few trival pursuit cards and have a mini quiz... whoop!

So inspired to make my passion for trivia BIG, I built a number of triva installations at the Out of the Ordinary festival.
These were a MASSIVE success, and festival goers enjoyed passing their time in the sunny afternoons, and chilled out evenings in the pursuit of knowledge....!

And I slept well knowing that my work there had been done...


No comments: