Saturday 7 November 2009

Back by Popular Demand!

Yipee! My ever popular Lego jewellery is back!





But for this season I have tried to make them with a slightly different 'twist' - I has sourced some different colour chain and findings, and have started producing necklaces too...




All of the LEGO which I use is recycled – it was second hand, unwanted or unloved. I cannot always get specific colours as particular LEGO colour runs are harder to source than others; this is due to ‘LEGO’s’ original production levels. Some colours are particularly rare and therefore expensive to source, but I do my best to get my paws on whatever colours I can, and rarer/limited edition or discontinued colour groups are reflected in my pricing.


I always ensure that my LEGO products are sent out gift wrapped in a box made from 100% recycled materials - This particular gift box was made from a 'Diana' Annual from 1984, which has been customised with thread and logos.
 
These are on sale in both my ETSY and FOLKSY stores....
www.sisilylove.etsy.com (for worldwide sales)
or

No comments: