Thursday 19 February 2009

3 wardrobes of clothes and STILL nothing to wear...

For the past few days I have literary been pulling my hair out trying to think of something to wear to London Fashion Weeks' Vauxhall Fashion Scout show....arrragggghhhhh!!!
In times like this I always look towards my true style icon of all time, Debbie Harry.
I decided to go through my old vinyl records and found one of my favorite Blondie albums - Parallel Lines. I LOVE this album and I LOVE the album cover......and then the inspiration came! And with the help of my Sizzix Die cutter (the BEST tool) and my trusty glue gun, I have made my self a gorgeous 100% bespoke hair fascinator....

From This.....
To this...
I am going to pair this up with a tiger print Ra-Ra skirt, a slash neck white T and a red vest, my all time fave blondie-tastic black stilettos and some matching black and white Lego jewellery.
(Photos to follow!)
I hope Debbie would approve! X

No comments: