Friday 20 March 2009

While the cats away.....

Spring has sprung (I think?) and what a weird hand she has dealt me so far.....including the
THE DAMN RIGHT RUBBISH;
Spending over a week away from home, most of which in Bournemouth hospital with Mum... (Get well soon Mummy! X)
Having to do pretty much all of the housework that had not been done in my absence...(Thanks Boys...)
THE FRANKLY ANNOYING;
New Facebook layout???!!!!!!!!! Whats the hell is going on???
My cat has started (quite viciously) chasing her tail....?
AND THE WONDERFUL;
Starting my new part-time job as a gym instructor at http://www.gymophobics.co.uk/ in Hove...(Very exiting!)
And gosh, look at whats happened to my window garden - its BLOOMED!
My new solar powered outdoor lights look FAB against the Parsley and Thyme and Spring Hyacinths...
The Mint is coming along fine....
My Aloe Vera seems to have doubled in size!

No comments: